What are the benefits of eating bananas daily:-Health Benefits of Banana Vitamin B6 is found in plenty in bananas. More vitamins are found in it, which are beneficial for our body. Fiber and manganese are found in plenty in it, which is good for our stomach.
Health benefits of banana
Benefits of eating one banana daily on our health
Being rich in vitamin C is also very beneficial for our skin. Have you ever wondered what vitamins are found in a banana. (Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Fever and Manganese) are found in plenty.
Vitamin B6 is found in plenty in bananas. Banana is a good source of vitamin B6. If we eat one banana every day, then it provides our body with one fourth of vitamin B6 which is very important for our body.
Now we tell you why Vitamin B6 is necessary for our body. It helps in producing red blood cells produced in our body. The amino acids and unwanted chemicals that form in our body helps our liver and kidneys to escape. Vitamin B6 is very beneficial for pregnant women. Because it helps a lot in developing the child growing in the womb.
A banana provides about 10% vitamin C according to our body, which gives great benefit to our skin. Musa is the scientific name of Banana. Banana is the most edible fruit throughout the world. Banana are rich in potassium and fiber. Eating banana regularly could help lower blood pressure and also reduce the risk of asthma and cancer.
Banana provide various Vitamins and Minerals
- Potassium – 450mg
- Magnesium -34mg
- Vitamin C -9mg
- Vitamin B6 -0.5mg
- Vitamin A -81IU
- Maganese – 0.3mg
- Dietary fiber -3g
- Protein -1g
- Folate -25.0mcg
- Riboflavin -0.1mg
- Niacin -0.8mg
- Iron 0.3ng
In adults, intake of potassium is 4,700 milligrams per day. Mineral called potassium in Banana helps to maintain fluid levels in the body and also regulates the movements of nutrients and waste products in and out of cells. Risk of kidney stones can be reduced by daily consumption of banana.
Benefits of eating banana
- Consuming banana can help in better digestion and weight loss ( banana benefits for weight loss ).
- Banana contain an abundance of calcium and fructooligosaccharides which helps in keeping bones strong.
- Moderate consumption of banana may be protective against kidney cancer.
- It also help in prevention of gestational diabetes.
- From skin to health, banana is so much beneficial for our body
Banana is a fruit that is grown all over the world. Bananas give us a good amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins, anti-fungal, fiber, etc., which are very important for our body.
You must have often heard from people that you have heard the benefits of eating bananas. But hardly anyone would have heard the saying from someone’s mouth that the benefits of banana peel are dull for you.
So today we are going to tell you today about the benefits of banana. Due to lack of proper information, we eat bananas but throw them away. After knowing the benefits of this, you probably will not throw it away.
Health benefits of banana
Let us know about the benefits of banana peel :
To make teeth shiny and white
If your teeth have become yellow and they have lost their natural luster, then all you have to do is rub the white part of the banana peel in your teeth for 5 minutes. Do this method twice a day. Doing this continuously for a week will bring back the yellow pan and natural glow of your teeth.
Key bite bite help
Children often go to Neelakal to play outside and if they are bitten by someone outside, then they get irritation and pustulence, then we should put a banana peel on that part so that it gets instant relief in burning and also the pimple is pressed. goes.
Wart removal help
If you have a wart on your body, then regularly rub a banana peel on it. Regularly rubbing the banana peel will kill your wart.
Helpful in removing face acne
Banana peels contain nutritious skin which helps in removing pimples on our face and keeps moisture in our skin.
Side effects of banana
In spite of various health benefits there are also certain side effects of eating bananas.
- Banana carries enough calories to make you put on weight.
- Tyra mine, a substance found in banana is a trigger for migraine headaches.
- Hyperkalemia is a condition caused due to excess potassium in the blood. And it is known that banana is rich in potassium.
- Banana can serious tooth decay if proper dental hygiene is not maintained. As starches in banana dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Banana can make you feel drowsy. As they are rich in tryptophan, an amino acid that can reduce mental performance and can make you feel sleepy.
- Banana contain Vitamin B6 in high amounts. There over consumption can result in nerve damage.
- As per a study, those who are allergic to latex display hypersensitivity to bananas too. Wheezing, coughing, runny nose, watery eyes and itchy throat are common with this allergy.
- If you consume banana that aren’t ripe enough, you may end up with a severe stomach pain.
- Unripe or green bananas are rich in resistant starches which can increase the risk of constipation.
- Banana contain soluble fiber and fructose both of which can cause gas.
Over consumption of food with high glycemic index can increase your risk of developing type 2 diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease. Over ripe banana contains high glycemic index as compare to regular banana.